Thursday, August 31, 2006

LOVE ALWAYS MARGARET

Eight into the infinity, I had always been bad with math and with numbers, if I had it in me to master numbers I would have easily been a genius, but without numbers it is really difficult to prove anything, statistically speaking I could not prove that I was a genius. There are many people out there, and you may know or even be one of them, that can statistically prove they are geniuses, some of these people are only statistically so.

Math why would anyone want to invent something so damn complicated and yet so simple. I never made it beyond subtraction, I know how to minus and minus so well that I could have minored in minus, but I didn’t because I am not very good at carrying over. If I have to carry over more than once, my mind begins to tell me that I am trying to do something with nothing and I hate doing nothing on purpose. I don’t carry over well, I begin to doubt the numbers and logically that adds to my doubts and I blackout, start with a clean blackboard.

Fractions, ¼, 1/3, 1/8, where you have a pie and then you start slicing it into this and into that is not possible for me to comprehend. For me a pie or a people divided into fractions is something that you can eat. You chop things up into divisional fractions either whole or in part and you can gobble them up, I don’t think it good nourishment to eat that which is not complete within itself, division divides, and fractions fraction, this is namely explicitly disturbing.

Once you get beyond fractions and division, that is if you can get past that without breaking yourself up into many different parts I think you get into geometry; I like geometry, it is about curves and straight lines, it is about shape, it is about dimension, I can understand how important geometry is to the Pyramids, I am not sure that the same is true for atomic particles, I don’t think atomic particles care about geometry, “Hey look at me, I am here, no I am over here,” … “see me now I am a wave, no see really I am a particle,” … “no, no, you really can’t see me for what I am because you are looking at me,” these are obviously human mind games, but that is presumably how atomic particles talk to us, I doubt it but proven mathematical geniuses have told us that. Regardless I like geometry but I believe that the most beautiful geometry is not geometrical at all, a woman for instance is the least geometrical attraction on the earth, ambiguously indiscernible desirable, a man can not see what he wants. While man is geometrically fixed, discernable, don’t doubt that a woman can see what she wants. The most beautiful of things lose us, the most gorgeous forgets us. Math is certain ugliness.

With math you can know precisely how smart you are, I don’t think that knowing precisely how smart you are is a very smart thing to do. By the way I am not going in order here, then there is calculus and algebra, I think you have to know both in order to know either, I don’t know either. I can speculate their particular speculations, I think both calculus and algebra are just ignorant math capitalizing on what is already well known, more of the same; the reality is that once you cover subtraction, addition and fractions, you have covered the entire finite spectrum of mathematics. There is nothing new and wonderful beyond subtraction, addition and fractions. Division is nothing more that fast fractionating, multiplication is fast addition. Whatever algebra and calculus tell you is nothing more than what you already know only mystified. Algebra takes numbers and turns them into phantom letters, “G” and “Z” and “Y”, using letters to represent numbers but all they are really doing is +, -, /, that is all. You can’t add or divide “Y”, you can’t touch it until you turn it into a number, and so you have to figure out what number “Y” is, and guess the only way you are going to do that is to do regular math in your head so that no one knows that you are doing basic math, and then you say, “The value of “Y” is equal to 998,677,000.345. If you have the results and go backwards to figure out the formula that gave you those results you have done algebra. But why ask a question that you already have the answer for? Gymnastics.

Calculus is not different than algebra, but it is a little more interesting, calculus is math doing math, inside of math. In other words by the time you get to calculus you have done so much math that you can’t see the world outside so your observable environment and point of reference is purely mathematical; and since math can not stand still, in order to get math you have to add, subtract or divide, all the walls around you are changing numbers, and so in order to be able to comprehend where you are standing and where you are going to be standing in this highly volatile calculus equation is to subtract and add and multiply and divide in relationship to the floating point, and that will give you a quantification of what is accurately happening that is not going to be happening for long. Calculus is fixed perdition.

Boolean is a two digit, zeros and ones, ones and zeros, reign of terror against all other numbers, any proposition has a yes or no answer, the world however operates on maybes.

I can’t say that I know what kind of math comes after these monsters of math, maybe its the new math, I don’t know what new math is, until they create another digit they aren’t going to get my attention. But no in depth discussion of math would be complete without talking about the square root of pie and statistics. Both of these are very treasured pleasures of the modern world. Spreadsheets would not be possible without statistics, and the square root of pie is something that does not add up, don’t ask me why. I think it is because they can’t round it off, rounding off is what you do when you make things even, statisticians round off a lot, it is a way to reduce the effects of an uneven situation, humans don’t like odd things, so if you have 9,999.99, you can round it off to 10,000.00, some one out there will have a problem with how liberal of a round off that was and for them, and them alone I offer 9,999.00 as a conservative alternative example. Bottom line is rounding off is a problem for the square root of pie, however at some point in the linear infinity of math, the square root of pie squares off, only we don’t posses computers that can do math that far into the infinity. Besides if there was such a computer that could map out closer to the mathematical infinity it would shrink the infinity, it would make it present in the here and now, the end of math is obtainable unless they keep on moving the objective.

And they ought not muddle the objective, you see it is all about squaring, being even, settling the score, being accountable, fixing the infinity, mathematics is about precision, it is about knowing how fat or stupid you really are, it is about knowing exactly precisely how far away you are from your honey or Andromeda. You of course are fully aware of how far you are from your honey both in heart distance and in kilometers, and as for how far Andromeda is, well billions of people have lived and died without knowing where or how far Andromeda is, fact is more have known your honey.

Love always Margaret