Thursday, August 31, 2006

PSS

I used to be a neutrino
Before this lead bath dirt
A subatomic particle
The puzzled enigma of the scientific community
I used to be a neutrino
A tiny thing by human measure
Yet I had traveled all of the universe
Had the energy to keep up with photons
So fast was I that I aborted time
Scientists would say that I was in two places all at once
And not have traveled in between
Where I might have been standing still
Violating laws of physics I did not know
But I tell you now it is not so
In the dirt a mask of clay my face
Let me tell you now what you will not believe you little thing
Neutrinos are not small we are hugely-large
Imagine yourself small instead, a tear drop
And look you for details
And find you coming from all sides these human thing above
Browsing you while seeming to be everywhere
But yet can only see apart of them
So that they seem to be everywhere at once
And all do look like twins
Though never have you fared further than a fraction of a single whole
My Name IS MARGARET!
Hello
Hello